Dublin Disco Hire is owned and operated by Karl Whelan from Raheny in Dublin who set the company up in 2009 after over twenty years working as a DJ in the industry.
I am a full-time fully registered and INSURED Irish company. Over the years I have been resident DJ for some of Dublin’s top hotels and venues including my current residency in The Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport.
Most DJ’s forget the fundamental thing when playing at an event. It’s YOUR event not the DJ’s event. This is why I always offer my customers the chance to add a playlist of their favourite artists and songs and I always insure they are played on the night. My music portfolio is in a word massive. Right back to music from the 1940s through to the very latest in chart & club hits. Really there is very little I don’t have after spending over twenty years at this job. Even last minute requests which are not on our digital hard drive system can be easily downloaded on the spot.
I arrive up to half an hour before the start time to setup and install the equipment making sure to have the music on at the agreed time.
Why You Should Book Your Disco Dj Event With Us:
– We are a full-time fully registered Irish Company
– We only use the best in Digital sound and Digital LED Laser lighting systems.
– We offer the best prices in Ireland with over twenty years experience in the mobile DJ business.
There is no reason why you should be paying higher prices for DJ hire in the present economic climate. We at Dublin Disco Hire know money is tight for many people so this is why we are realistic with our pricing while still offering a 100% professional service.
– EXPERIENCE EXPERIENCE EXPERIENCE.
We have been doing this a long time.
One of the first things a good DJ should do when they arrive at a venue after setting up is READ THE CROWD. We look at the age of our audience first. If you are doing a 50th wedding anniversary where people and family have not seen each other for a long time you don’t want to be blasting them with music from the very start. They like to be able to talk to each other first. Relax and have a drink while keeping the music at the perfect volume so as they can do this yet still creating a party atmosphere.
– All our Dj’s arrive at your event appropriately dressed for your occasion allowing at least a half hour before your start time in order to ensure your event starts at the agreed time.
– We constantly hear stories from customers of other companies who have let their customers down by not having back-up equipment or DJ’s on standby in the event of sickness. 9 times out of 10 there is a good reason for this. They don’t take deposits binding them into an agreement and offer you too good to be true prices. Until the next person comes along for your agreed date and they quote them a higher price and take the booking. Letting you down at the last minute. Its win win for them as they work the night regardless but always for more money. That is why we take a booking deposit of €50 which guarantees your booking with us for the agreed price and most importantly guarantees us turning up on the night.
– In over twenty years of business we have NEVER let a single customer down. Even in the unlikely event of sickness we have backup DJs on standby and all our DJs carry backup equipment.
– We have one of the best music libraries in Ireland with over 100,000 tracks on our digital hard drive system. From the 1940’s right through to the very latest in chart and club music. – All tastes are catered for and we always encourage playlists from our customers unlike some of our competitors. Remember it’s YOUR night. Not ours and we go out of our way to ensure you have a night to remember.
– A big percentage of our work comes from repeat business. I have done some peoples 21st birthdays only to come back and do other family events even weddings. So we must be doing something right!
– Booking deposits are payable securely online by Revolut, credit card or debit card which works through PayPal. This really is the safest way of paying online and provides you with a receipt for your payment.(You do not need a PayPal account to make a deposit) just follow the booking procedure on this website. Cheques and Postal orders are also accepted.